HOOPESTON AREA COMMUNITY UNIT SCHOOL DISTRICT #11
SCHOOL OPENING INFORMATION
2017-2018 School Supply Lists
Maple Grade School
John Greer Grade School
Registration Forms (Click Below)
Forms can be completed, printed, and brought to registration to speed up the process.
Tuesday, August 8
- Registration: Middle School (Grades 6 - 8) 8:30 – 11:00; 12:30 – 3:30
- Registration: High School (Grades 9 – 12) 8:30 – 11:00; 12:30 – 3:30
Wednesday, August 9
- Registration: Maple (Grades ECSE, K – 2) 1:00 – 6:00 at Maple Elementary School
(Pre-K Registration will be held on August 21st and 22nd at Maple Elementary School.)
- Registration: John Greer (Grades 3 – 5) 1:00 – 6:00 at John Greer Elementary School
*Special registration assistance will be available to Spanish speaking families on Wednesday, August 9th.
- Registration: Middle School (Grades 6 - 8) 8:30 – 11:00 / 1:00 – 6:00
- Registration: High School (Grades 9-12) 8:30 – 11:00 / 1:00 – 6:00
Thursday, August 10
- Registration: High School (Grades 9-12) 8:30 – 11:00 / 12:30 – 3:30
- Freshmen & Parent Orientation: 6:00 – 6:45 pm in the HS Auditorium
Immunization letter regarding requirements and appointment
information for the 2017-2018 school year (CLICK HERE)
Early Childhood- Book Rental $25.00 Total- $25
K-12- Book Rental- $50.00 Total- $50
MS/HS Extra-curricular Activity Fee- $20.00/activity
- Maximum per student 40.00
- Maximum per family 80.00
The following additional High School fees are due at registration:
- Driver Education: All 9th graders are required to take Driver’s Education. All freshmen will owe $50.00 for Classroom/Behind the Wheel instruction.
- Health Education: All 9th graders are required to take Health. We will be providing CPR training for each student. The cost is $10 per student
- Spanish I, II and III students will owe $20.00 for workbook
- Government classes will owe $12.00 for weekly magazine
- Accounting I and II will owe $40.00 for workbook
- Advanced Placement Courses are $80 each. This fee pays for the AP Exam that is taken in May.
Health Physicals / Records: The State requirements are that all Kindergarten, Sixth Grade, and Ninth Grade students must have health physicals before the start of school for students, which is August 22, 2016.
12th Grade Students / Records: You are required to get a Meningitis vaccine before school starts.
Sports Physicals / Grades 5; 7-8; 10-12 Only: If planning to participate in sports, you will be required to have a sports physical prior to the 2016-2017 school year.