I understand that there is much concern worldwide regarding sickness. I am happy to report that today John Greer had the best day for attendance that we've had since Christmas vacation. Student health appears to be improving. I hope that continues for all of us!
Be assured that maintaining a sanitary environment at John Greer is a top priority for us. Here are a few examples:
- Classrooms are equipped with hand sanitizer, placed conveniently for student use.
- Classrooms are equipped with tissues.
- Classrooms are equipped with anti-bacterial wipes.
- Students are taught/encouraged to sneeze into their inside elbow and use hand sanitizer or wash their hands afterward.
- Students are permitted to use the restroom multiple times per day including before and after lunch. Of course not every child chooses to do this.
- Students are encouraged to use soap when washing their hands.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the cafeteria.
- Teachers are equipped with an anti-microbial spray that they are encouraged to use on classroom surfaces daily.
- Janitorial staff follows district protocols when cleaning.
Thanks for your continued support!