Would you like to have a greater impact on the lives of students at John Greer? There are many ways parents and grandparents can get involved, whether you have a little time or a lot of time.
- Volunteer in a classroom
- Work from home on teacher projects
- Join JG PTO and help raise funds
- Join JG PIC and help plan family events
- Join us for recess
- Chaperone a field trip
- Supervise a PBIS Celebration
- Join a school committee and help us make important decisions
Come learn more about these opportunities at our first Parent Advisory Council Meeting on Thursday, August 29 at 4:00 PM in the JG Library.